Saturday, June 4, 2011

International Yarnbombing Day

I read all about International Yarnbombing Day on June 11th. You can find more info about it on yarnbombing.com. I saw the post of NippyHook where she calls on all yarnbombers in this country to come to Amsterdam to cover up some 'paaltjes' in Ajax colors. She even posted a pattern, how lovely!

Well, I am no an Ajax fan, but I wouldn't have let that be an issue. The problem is I am going to be out of the country. But hey, I can still leave something behind where I am that day, right?
I was thinking of leaving this little fellow somewhere:


Still haven't got a name for him though, any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. don't ask me why but "squip" came to mind???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. I've made two 'squips' already, don't know where they are though. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete